Former Microsoft chief executive Steve Ballmer reached an agreement with Shelly Sterling late Thursday night to purchase the Los Angeles Clippers for $2 billion. The astronomical deal is still awaiting league approval and other...
- [Video] Comedy Central announces inaugural Colossal Clusterfest festival
- The 89th Academy Awards: What were the three biggest takeaways of the night?
- Jay Z becomes first rapper inducted into Songwriters Hall of Fame
- NBA, Take-Two Interactive Software join forces for groundbreaking eSports league
- YouTube announces plan to incorporate mobile live streaming